Experience the unique flavors of the Colombian Andes’ finest Arabica coffee in our single origin medium roast. Ripe peach mingles with a hint of pineapple and a dusting of nutmeg. With a slightly elevated acidity, this fruit-forward roast is rounded out by mild tannins.
- MEDIUM ROAST COFFEE: This lush medium roast has bright stone fruit and the suggestion of pineapple. This fruitiness gives way to a dusting of nutmeg and a lingering pleasant finish.
- SUSTAINABLE: 100% top-quality Arabica coffee sustainably grown high in the Colombian Andes
- FRESH: One freshly roasted large 2.2 lb bag of whole bean coffee with an airtight zipper to close after opening.
- SMALL BATCH: Fire-roasted on our 1923 Jabez Burns Roaster in the Texas Hill Country
- ALL COFFEE BREWERS: Ideal for drip coffee machines, espresso makers, French presses, Aeropress, pour over, and moka pot