Kick start your morning with an invigorating cup of our wild coffee and stay energized through the day. Grown among forest trees, pepper vines, jack fruit, silk cotton and wild basil, the rich biodiversity of the area contributes to the deep flavor of these beans. Our coffee is pulped and roasted in micro-batches, delivering a taste far superior to any other variety you have had. Can be used for espresso, pour over, drip, moka pot, French press, or any other brew technique of your choice. Appropriate for those on a keto diet or other weight loss program. For an added boost, try a bulletproof espresso by blending this coffee with our cold pressed coconut oil, or MCT oil. Our product is packaged in fully recyclable clear plastic and biodegradable material, unlike the rest of the brands that use non-recyclable, and non-biodegradable composites.
- Wild Coffee: Our coffee bushes grow wild in the tropical rainforest of the Nilgiri Biosphere Reserve in southern India. The forest is a sanctuary to several species of plants, animals, birds and more. Growing coffee in high-diversity shade is the most environmentally sustainable.
- Organic and tasty, from the ground up: The abundant fertility of the forest enables the coffee to thrive without the need for any artificial chemical input. In fact, coffee grows wild, without having to be tended to. The coffees acquire some of the taste and aroma of the nearby plants in the forest (especially fruits and spices). The result is a character in the cup that is unique to the region.
- Inhabited by the indigenous people of the Kurumba tribe, the livelihood from coffee helps them preserve their traditional ways of living, and in turn helps conserve their delicate natural habitats.
- The berries are handpicked without the use of machinery so that only the fully ripe beans are harvested. Under ripe beans are left on the plants to ripen further. This selective picking ensures that the beans are at the peak of flavor when picked. They are then manually washed, pulped, and sun dried. Though this process takes much longer than mechanical drying, the slower drying period enhances the flavor in the beans.
- The beans are then micro-roasted in small batches to bring out their full flavor and aroma.