The Nanopresso Red Tattoo Pixie is our special winter Limited Edition. A one time production, designed by the French graphic designer Emma Tissier, a fantastic person and an amazing artist. In this serie her doodle art transport us in a fairy tale land where coffee beans bewitch deers, snowmen, elves… Could a cup of joe be the secret behind Santa Claus most magical night? Listen we can hear him enjoying his drink… HO HO HO!
Nanopresso Case is made of durable EVA material and soft fabric interior lining. It is specially designed to fit around the Nanopresso without any attached accesories. The case helps protect from any bumps, scratches and dust. With the addition of the Nanopresso Case be ready for your next big adventure.
Dimension 156x71x62 mm 6.14×2.8×2.44 in
Weight 336 g 0.74 lb
Water capacity 80 ml 2.70 fl oz
Ground capacity 8 g 0.28 oz
Max. pressure 18 bar 261 psi
PROTECTIVE CASE CHARACTERISTICS
Dimension 185x80x80 mm 7.30×3.15×3.15 in
Weight 75 g 0.165 lb
Other Built-in attachment loop for carabiner.
Dimension 189x85x81 mm 7.44×3.35×3.20 in
Weight 530 g 1.17 lb
Package include Nanopresso, protective case, built-in espresso cup, filter basket, scoop, brush, multi-languages
instruction book, warranty card and two stickers.
If you’re not pleased with your purchase, just contact us within 30 days and we will give you a refund or replacement.
** Third-party brand with no link to Wacaco Company Limited.
- [LIMITED EDITION] The Nanopresso Red Tattoo Pixie is our special winter Limited Edition. In this serie the designer’s doodle art transport us in a fairy tale land where coffee beans bewitch deers, snowmen, elves… We have been given to the Nanopresso Case to perfectly match with the portable espresso machine. The result is a beautiful and very unique bundle, available in limited quantity.
- [MASSIVE POWER] Built around a newly patented pumping system, the Nanopresso is capable of reaching, with the help of your hands, a maximum of 18 bars (261 PSI) of stable pressure during extraction for unparalleled coffee quality. When necessary, every components of the portafilter are easily separated for deep cleaning.
- [EASIER THAN EVER] The Nanopresso works best with finely ground coffee that is tamped hard. It is delightfully easy to operate and simple to use. The Nanopresso requires 15% less force to pump compared to previous models(1st generation Minipresso). With Nanopresso, the power is in the machine, not in your hands. After each shot, Nanopresso maintenance takes only few seconds.
- [SMALLEST AND LIGHTEST] Nanopresso’s ergonomic design and shorter length makes it your travel companion of choice. Nanopresso is engineered to be extremely light. Yet, designed to go wherever you go, its construction delivers a reassuringly solid feel. Overall length is 6.14 in / 15.6 cm and the weight is at just 0.74 lb /336 g.
- [GREAT ADD ON] You can buy Nanopresso NS Adapter or Nanopresso Barista Kit accessories separately in order to use Nespresso Original capsules and most of compatibles or make double espresso shots. Add Nanopresso NS Adapter from (B076DGY1NS). Add Nanopresso Barista Kit from (B078GM6FFH). Versatility is where the Nanopresso shines.