Fast to Make a pot of coffee
it will be a cup of coffee and 4 minutes will be fine.
Removable glass cylinder
Glass cylinder is removable for cleaning. It states there is a 18 month replacement guaruntee if something happens to your French press.
The best ratio of water to coffee
We recommend starting with a 1:10 coffee-to-water ratio.
Easy to use
It’s simple to use , a few minutes to make a cup of coffee, enjoy delicious coffee anywhere and anytime. Vomach Coffee&Tea Maker, You Are Worth It 800ml large capacity Vomach French press, portable and small enough to fit in a travel bag or backpack, making it easy to bring on camping, hiking or backpacking trips, outdoor activities, or to work or the office.
– Product size: 5.7*5.5*9.3 inch
– Product material: Stainless steel & Glass
– Package size: 5.7*5.5*9.3 inch
– Color: Clear
– Net weight:19 oz
– Package weight: 22.6 oz
– 1 x French coffee maker
– If you have any question about the product you received, please contact us without hesitation. We would try our best to help you and improve your purchasing experiences. Warranty Every Vomach product includes 18-month Worry-Free Warranty.
- 304 FOOD GRADE RATED STAINLESS STELL. Giving the coffee press a resilient shine and protecting it from rust. And all individual materials on the coffee maker surpass food/drink grade quality, you can drink coffee or tea safely. A resilient shine and protecting it from rust.
- DURABLE & HEAT RESISTANT BOROSILICATE GLASS. The coffee maker is made of the high-quality and heat-resistant borosilicate glass ( NO PLASTIC), it can withstand boiling water! Gives the French press more safely and durable.
- LARGE CAPACITY. The capacity of French coffee press is 28-ounce (800ml); You can make two cups of coffee or a large mug. Perfect to make fresh French coffee, tea, espresso or even cold brew. Ideal for business, pleasure trips, travel hiking & outdoor camping.
- STRONG FILTRATION SYSTEM. Use the plunger to operate a double stainless steel screen filter. The spring-loaded base plate seals the edges, allowing the press to filter out sludge and coffee grounds. Enjoy coffee that is robust, rich, and smooth, with minimal residue settling at the bottom of your mug.
- EASY TO Clean. To clean your plungers simply remove the centre shaft, rinse out the remaining coffee/tea, and hand wash in warm soapy water. Rinse out with clean fresh water, and allow to dry in a well-ventilated water. There is no need to remove the glass beaker section during cleaning.