Using the same high-grade specialty coffee beans as in our regular blends, this flavored coffee has a rich and creamy blend of vanilla, caramel, and coffee liqueur flavoring. Most flavored coffees utilize cheap and unremarkable coffee beans masked by potent flavoring additives, assuming that flavored coffee drinkers do not want to taste any actual coffee in their coffee! We take a different approach by utilizing the highest grade premium Arabica coffee beans you will find in a flavored coffee. This creates a rich and robust coffee flavor that complements our unique and proprietary flavorings perfectly. This is why many have touted our flavored coffees as being one-of-a-kind and having a strong and charismatic flavor without being too sweet or overpowering. Our coffee beans are freshly roasted in small batches with the utmost care and attention to a unique roast profile for each type of coffee origin. This means that you will receive high quality coffee fresher than anything you can get your hands on! We also purchase our beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms. Whether you choose our whole bean coffee or ground coffee, you will experience an incredibly fresh roast profile with an aromatic coffee smell and a rich but smooth flavor that is not bitter. This creates an unforgettable experience in every cup. We hope you enjoy drinking it as much as we enjoy creating it! Verena Street Coffee is named after the quiet neighborhood nestled in the Mississippi River valleys of Dubuque, Iowa where we grew up. Erased by the progress of modern development, the narrow lane called “Verena Street” now survives only in our memories. Today, countless cars pass over the spot where we once played on the swing set our grandfather built. Hoping to recapture the excitement of our childhood, Verena Street now lives on as the namesake of our craft roasted coffee. Although we can no longer walk down Verena Street, it is a place we can once again call home.
- 2lb. medium roast flavored whole bean (32oz.); so flavorful you won’t need to use flavored creamers
- Arabica coffee with a rich and creamy blend of vanilla, caramel, and coffee liqueur flavoring
- Sustainably sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms to protect farmers, wildlife and environment
- Freshly roasted and packaged in Dubuque, Iowa at an independent, family owned coffee company
- Kosher certified by the Orthodox Union, the world’s most trusted and recognized kosher certification