Our signature decaffeinated coffee, this smooth and relaxing blend utilizes our highest grade specialty beans which undergo a natural decaffeination process via the Swiss Water Process. Although more costly than alternative procedures, this natural process ensures the same quality, taste, and aroma that you expect from fully-caffeinated Verena Street varieties. Most coffee brands overlook their decaf and simply turn out a bland imitation of their regular coffees. Our decaf has been touted as being better than many regular coffees! Like a casual Sunday drive, it will leave you relaxed, refreshed, and revitalized without sacrificing any flavor! All of our coffees utilize high grown specialty grade 100% Arabica coffee beans rated to meet or exceed specialty coffee criteria. Our coffee beans are freshly roasted in small batches with the utmost care and attention to a unique roast profile for each type of coffee origin. This means that you will receive high quality coffee fresher than anything you can get your hands on! We also purchase our beans from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms. You will experience an incredibly fresh roast profile with an aromatic coffee smell and a rich but smooth flavor that is not bitter. We hope you enjoy drinking it as much as we enjoy creating it! Verena Street Coffee is named after the quiet neighborhood nestled in the Mississippi River valleys of Dubuque, Iowa where we grew up. Erased by the progress of modern development, the narrow lane called “Verena Street” now survives only in our memories. Today, countless cars pass over the spot where we once played on the swing set our grandfather built. Hoping to recapture the excitement of our childhood, Verena Street now lives on as the namesake of our craft roasted coffee. Although we can no longer walk down Verena Street, it is a place we can once again call home.
- 11oz. medium roast ground coffee; naturally decaffeinated coffee with a rich yet mellow flavor
- The Swiss Water decaf process gives this a full-bodied flavor and aroma without any bitterness
- Sustainably sourced from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms to protect farmers, wildlife and environment
- Freshly roasted and packaged in Dubuque, Iowa at an independent, family owned coffee company
- Kosher certified by the Orthodox Union, the world’s most trusted and recognized kosher certification