Technivorm Moccamaster is a manufacturer of premium quality coffee brewers and grinders. All Technivorm products are handmade in the heart of the Netherlands, and certified by the specialty coffee associations of America and Europe (SCAA/SCAE) and granted the European coffee brewing center’s (ECBC) seal of approval meeting their strict “golden cup” quality guidelines. The philosophy of Technivorm Moccamaster’s inventor, Gerard c. Smit – to produce long-lasting, reliable, energy efficient, and recyclable products – has guided the hand-made production of every Technivorm Moccamaster, for the past 50 years, offering a sustainable choice! Technivorm Moccamaster is backed by a 5-year warranty, a knowledgeable customer service and repair technicians team, manufactured with the highest quality parts available today, and of course, where plastic is used, it’s BPA free! this should be the last coffee brewer you’ll ever buy, one that should last your lifetime, when cleaned and descaled properly. You may ask – “what’s important when searching for that complex, clean, crisp, fully infused, flavorful cup of coffee”? certainly coffee quality, grind and formula play an important role, as does the fresh water quality, but ultimately, it’s the brewing method that plays the all-important final role!.
- Auto drip-stop brew-basket with glass carafe
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that brews a full carafe in just 6 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics
- The glass carafe maintains coffee quality, integrity and taste on a unique, independent hot-plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature between 175 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit for a maximum 100 minutes and then automatically shuts off