“The Moccamaster KBG model features a glass carafe and an automatic drip-stop brew-basket that stops the flow of coffee if the carafe is pulled away. The KBG brews a full 40oz pot of coffee in six minutes. Coffee is then held on our unique hot-plate; which is engineered with a separate, independent element that rolls heat into the coffee to ensure an even taste from the first cup to the last drop. The hot-plate has two settings, giving you the choice to hold your coffee between 175° and 185° F, while never burning your coffee. After 100 minutes, the hot-plate will automatically turn-off. All Moccamaster Coffee Brewers are handmade in the Netherlands and backed by an industry leading 5-year warranty.
- Auto drip-stop brew-basket with glass carafe
- Simple to operate and quiet brewing process that brews a full carafe in just 6 minutes
- Unique, copper boiling element rapidly heats water to control brewing temperature between 196 to 205 degrees Fahrenheit which is important for coffee soluble extraction, then automatically switches off when the water reservoir is empty
- Made with durable metal housings and BPA/BPS/BPF & Phthalate free plastics. Body style- rectangular
- The glass carafe maintains coffee quality, integrity and taste on a unique, independent hot-plate element engineered to hold coffee temperature between 175 to 185 degrees Fahrenheit for a maximum 100 minutes and then automatically shuts off