This is a coffee of one true love and three names. We created it expressly for a Seattle restaurant in 1975, naming it Jake’s Blend. And people loved it. So many, in fact, that we began hand scooping and blending it to order in our stores, where it was known as 80/20 Blend. The love was so strong that we finally made it official, calling it Verona after the city that inspires so many. By any name, this is a thing of pure romance.
Keurig, Keurig Hot, K-Cup and the K logo are trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc., used with permission.
- Caffè Verona coffee is well-balanced and rich with a dark cocoa texture
- Darker-roasted coffees have fuller body with robust, bold taste
- Starbucks K-Cup pods are designed for use with the Keurig Single Cup Brewing System
- Enjoy the Starbucks coffee you love without leaving your home or office
- Includes a total of 32 individual K-Cup pods of Starbucks Caffè Verona Coffee