Since 1929, our family has grown Arabica coffee in the mountains of Jinotega, Nicaragua. Over the years, we have perfected our processes to ensure the finest specialty coffee is produced under sustainable farming practices. Our green coffee beans are exported directly to our Texas roasting facility where it is drum roasted in small batches using profiles carefully developed for our medium bodied coffee. With low acidity, the coffee boasts smooth, sweet characteristics and citrus notes. Primos Coffee Company never blends our coffee with others thereby maintaining its unique qualities. These beans are whole which is the perfect choice if you prefer to freshly grind the beans to your taste and preparation methods. The roast level is medium, also known as city or regular roast, which is the most common roasting profile. Beans are roasted to a medium brown color and have a non-oily surface. The natural origin flavors of the beans are more dominant than the roast flavors and the finish is delightfully aromatic. From our farm and roaster to your home, we know you will enjoy every cup.
- Premium Arabica beans selected from the best micro-lots at our fourth generation family farm
- Medium body, low acid, smooth, sweet with citrus notes, consistent as beans are never blended
- Medium roasted in small batches upon order, pleasant clean flavor with rich aromatic finish
- Strictly high grown, shade grown, harvested by hand, European prepared and naturally dried
- Produced sustainably with the highest standards for our fellow Nicaraguans and natural resources