Henry’s Blend–This blend of Latin American beans is complex and robust in flavor with a well-rounded finish. A strong, perk-you-up cup of coffee that, ironically, is named after a sleepy cat that used to curl up next to our roaster, soaking up the warmth and aromas.
- Seattle’s Best Coffee has a new look but the same premium beans, specially roasted for a smooth taste
- Our Henry’s Blend is a dark roasted coffee with complex and robust flavor and a well-rounded finish
- Our recommendation for a great cup of Seattle’s Best Coffee is 1 tbsp (5 g) of ground coffee for every 6 fl. oz. (180 mL) of water
- For finest taste, use cold, filtered water and store ground coffee in a cool, dark place
- Each pack includes a 12-ounce bag of ground Seattle’s Best Coffee