San Francisco Bay Espresso Roast is a very rich full-bodied coffee that is perfect for either regular coffee or espresso. We’ve developed a line of unique custom blends exotic regional coffees and single estate coffees available in 12 ounce and 2 pound bags. All are environmentally and socially responsible gourmet coffee offered at the best possible prices. We stand for premium sustainable direct trade coffee at prices you’ll love. We like to say our products are grown for good. OurÂ Community Aid ProgramÂ has restored thousands of acres of rainforest by farming only with shade grown farms and planted our own coffee on our own organic farms. Our One Cup single serve coffees are compatible with Keurig K-Cup brewers and other brands of single serve brewers. Our reputation reflects on us as a family. As such your satisfaction is our top priority and we stand firmly behind the quality of all of our products. If you’re not happy with your purchase for any reason we will make it right.
- A unique combination of Central and South American coffees roasted to perfection with hints of sweetness. A very rich, full-bodied coffee that is perfect for either regular coffee or a smaller sized shot- Darker Roast
- Our OneCup coffee pods are compatible with most Keurig K-Cup 1.0 and 2.0 brewers, as well as Cuisinart, Bunn, iCoffee and other single serve brewers
- Our OneCups are different, made mostly from plant-based renewable resources that offer guilt-free coffee, good until the last drop. Our unique OneCup coffee pod design brings a French Press experience to your single serve coffee brewer
- Our Family’s mission for the last 35 years has been to find the finest Arabica varieties, to roast to perfection, to provide the richest most flavorful coffee available at an affordable price, and to improve the lives of each person we influence
- We are not affiliated with Keurig Green Mountain, Inc. Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.