Only the top Arabica beans from the highest altitudes of prime Latin American growing regions are selected for Peet’s French Extra Dark Roast. At these heights the beans mature more slowly becoming denser harder and packed with flavor allowing them to retain their boldness and complexity during the longer roasts and intense heat that creates the signature taste of French Roast. Not for the cautious this flavorful blend is crafted for those who embrace powerful taste pronounced smoky overtones and pleasant bite. The rich coffee character of Peet’s French Extra Dark Roast coffee pairs well with cream and sugar. Whole beans ensure you can enjoy the best flavor possible by grinding at home immediately before use.
- Our darkest roast is not for the cautious. But these rich glistening beans are a favorite of Peets roasters.
- The signature taste and rich coffee character of French Roast comes from a longer hotter roast which not all beans can handle.
- For our darkest roast weselect only top-quality Arabica coffee from the highest altitudes of prime Latin American growing regions
- This dark deeply flavorful blend pairs well with cream and sugar.
- Peet’s French Roast is intensely bold and flavorful with pronounced smoky overtones with a pleasant bite.