First crafted by Alfred Peet in the 1960s, Peet’s House Blend uses carefully selected beans from Latin America for a quality cup that’s uniquely rich with pleasant spiciness and a crisp finish. Mr. Peet used to recommend it as a “starter coffee” to get customers acclimated before introducing them to new flavors. The bright, balanced taste and medium body of Peet’s Coffee House Blend Dark Roast make it an inviting introduction to Peet’s signature style. Deep-roasted by hand in small batches to impart the most flavor and aroma, House Blend is a perennial favorite of Peet’s customers. K-Cups offer an easy way to make a quick single-serving of this delicious brew.
- QUALITY COFFEE, NOW IN K-CUPS: Since Alfred Peet opened his first coffee shop, Peet’s Coffee has been known for quality coffees, carefully roasted for full flavor. Now that quality flavor is in the convenience of single serve K-Cups for all Keurig Brewers.
- BLENDS FOR ALL TASTES: Single serve doesn’t mean single taste. Whether you enjoy starting each morning with Peet’s dark roast House Blend, our light roast Café Domingo, or you prefer a variety, you can keep your morning routine without brewing a whole pot.
- SAME CARE, SAME COFFEE: The coffee in Peet’s K-Cups for your Keurig Brewing System is the same quality coffee, roasted with the same care, as our bagged coffee. Enjoy the convenience of a single cup of fresh coffee with the taste & quality of Peet’s.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Peet’s K-Cup single serve coffee pods brew a mug of coffee in some of our most popular blends. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O’clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.