Peet’s Colombia Dark Roast coffee comes from the heights of the remote southern province of Huila located at the massif of two mountain ranges and the headwaters of a river flowing 950 miles north to the Caribbean. There a small group of growers produce a shining sweet and delicately fruited Colombia with a taste all its own. Flavorful and full bodied with high clean tones Peet’s Colombia is ideal for a carefully prepared pour-over. This coffee comes pre-ground for quick and easy brewing.
- GREAT COFFEE TELLS A STORY: Whether you’re brewing a pot of our popular Major Dickason’s Blend, a classic French Roast, or trying a single-origin coffee like Brazil Minas Naturais or Sumatra, there’s a story behind each batch of beans we roast & grind.
- OBSESSED WITH FRESH: From the beginning, Peet’s Coffee has roasted the best coffee beans we can find with quality in mind. We also care for the communities that grow & harvest those beans, because coffee is better when it is grown & sourced responsibility.
- BREW LIKE THE BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee starts with finding your favorite roast or blend. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning mug or afternoon pickup.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Brew a pot of Peet’s ground or whole bean coffee in a blend & roast perfect for your tastes. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O’clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.