A loyal customer and retired army officer named Key Dickason originally brought the idea for what would become Peet’s all-time bestselling coffee to Alfred Peet in 1969. The result was so good that Peet not only named it after Dickason, but also gave him a promotion from sergeant to major. Major Dickason’s combines the best origin coffees from the world’s premier growing regions, with each region imparting its distinctive characteristics into a smooth, balanced cup. Over the years this flavorful, deeply roasted, and unsurpassable blend has come to epitomize the taste of Peet’s Coffee. Convenient K-Cups offer an easy way to make a quick single-serving of this delicious brew.
- WORLD BLEND: Conceived by Mr. Peet and his most discerning customer, Major Dickason’s Blend has become the coffee that epitomizes the rich, flavorful taste of Peet’s. Flavor notes: Incomparable world blend, rich, complex, and full-bodied
- Major Dickason’s combines the best origin coffees from the world’s premier growing regions, each imparting its distinctive regional characteristics while still effortlessly rounding into a smooth, balanced cup.
- Over the years, Major Dickason’s Blend has become the coffee that epitomizes Peet’s: flavorful, deeply roasted, and unsurpassingly satisfying.
- Peet’s Major Dickason’s Blend is rich, smooth, and complex, with a very full body and multi-layered character.
- Major Dickason’s Blend is a dark roast coffee.