Colombia Luminosa is Peet’s first light roast with carefully selected beans chosen for their pleasant and mild characteristics. This bright blend starts with beans from the Huila region in Colombia’s highlands known for their smooth sweet character. The subtle taste is then layered with just the right touch of Ethiopia floral aromatics to create a luminous pairing. Full bodied and bright with delicately sweet aromas Colombia Luminosa is a light roast with exceptional flavor that is distinctly Peet’s. Convenient K-Cups offer an easy way to make a quick single-serving of this delicious brew.
- QUALITY COFFEE, NOW IN K-CUPS: Since Alfred Peet opened his first coffee shop, Peet’s Coffee has been known for quality coffees, carefully roasted for full flavor. Get that quality flavor with the convenience of single serve K-Cups for all Keurig Brewers.
- BLENDS FOR ALL TASTES: Single serve doesn’t mean single taste. Whether you enjoy starting each morning with Peet’s dark roast House Blend, our light roast Café Domingo or you prefer a variety, you can keep your morning routine without brewing a whole pot.
- SAME CARE, SAME COFFEE: The coffee in Peet’s K-Cups for your Keurig Brewing System is the same quality coffee, roasted with the same care, as our bagged coffee. Enjoy the convenience of a single cup of fresh coffee with the taste & quality of Peet’s.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Peet’s K-Cup single serve coffee pods brew a mug of coffee in some of our most popular blends. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O’clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.