House Blend: Balanced Bold and InvitingFirst crafted by Alfred Peet in the 1960s Peet’s House Blend uses carefully selected beans from Latin America for a quality cup that’s uniquely rich with pleasant spiciness and a crisp finish. Mr. Peet used to recommend it as a “starter coffee” to get customers acclimated before introducing them to new flavors. The bright balanced taste and medium body of Peet’s Coffee House Blend Dark Roast make it an inviting introduction to Peet’s signature style. Deep-roasted by hand in small batches to impart the most flavor and aroma House Blend is a perennial favorite of Peet’s customers. This coffee comes pre-ground for quick and easy brewing.
- A perennial customer favorite Peet’s House the inviting Latin American blend is a perfect introduction to Peets coffees.
- First crafted by Mr. Peet this blend of carefully selected choice beans from our favorite Latin American origins brews a quality cup that’s uniquely rich and approachable with a pleasant spiciness.
- Peet’s House Blend is deep-roasted by hand in small batches to impart the most flavor and aroma. And like all our coffees it’s delivered unimaginably fresh.
- The bright balanced flavors and medium body make House Blend so inviting and easy to love Mr. Peet used to call it a “starter coffee.”
- Bright balanced and medium-bodied. Pleasant hint of spice with a crisp finish Peet’s House Blend is a perfect introduction to our signature style.