First crafted by Alfred Peet in the 1960s Peet’s House Blend uses carefully selected beans from Latin America for a quality cup that’s uniquely rich with pleasant spiciness and a crisp finish. Mr. Peet used to recommend it as a “starter coffee” to get customers acclimated before introducing them to new flavors. The bright balanced taste and medium body of Peet’s Coffee House Blend Dark Roast make it an inviting introduction to Peet’s signature style. Deep-roasted by hand in small batches to impart the most flavor and aroma House Blend is a perennial favorite of Peet’s customers. This coffee comes pre-ground for quick and easy brewing.
- GREAT COFFEE TELLS A STORY: Whether you’re brewing a pot of our popular Major Dickason’s Blend, a classic French Roast, or trying a single-origin coffee like Brazil Minas Naturais or Sumatra, there’s a story behind each batch of beans we roast & grind.
- OBSESSED WITH FRESH: From the beginning, Peet’s Coffee has roasted the best coffee beans we can find with quality in mind. We also care for the communities that grow & harvest those beans, because coffee is better when it is grown & sourced responsibility.
- BREW LIKE THE BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee starts with finding your favorite roast or blend. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning mug or afternoon pickup.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Brew a pot of Peet’s ground or whole bean coffee in a blend & roast perfect for your tastes. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O’clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.