A loyal customer and retired army officer named Key Dickason originally brought the idea for what would become Peet’s all-time bestselling coffee to Alfred Peet in 1969. The result was so good that Peet not only named it after Dickason but also gave him a promotion from sergeant to major. Major Dickason’s combines the best origin coffees from the world’s premier growing regions with each region imparting its distinctive characteristics into a smooth balanced cup. Over the years this flavorful deeply roasted and unsurpassable blend has come to epitomize the taste of Peet’s Coffee. The decaf version use the same premium beans delivering a cup just as full of flavor body and aroma but without caffeine. This coffee comes pre-ground for quick and easy brewing.
- WORLD BLEND: Conceived by Mr. Peet and his most discerning customer, Major Dickason’s Blend has become the coffee that epitomizes the rich, flavorful taste of Peet’s. Flavor notes: Incomparable world blend, rich, complex, and full-bodied
- OBSESSED WITH FRESH: From the beginning, Peet’s Coffee has roasted the best coffee beans we can find with quality in mind. We also care for the communities that grow & harvest those beans, because coffee is better when it’s grown & sourced responsibility.
- BREW LIKE THE BEST: Brewing the best cup of coffee starts with finding your favorite roast or blend. Whole beans or ground coffee, dark, medium or light, single origin or a blend? Try a variety & find the best brew for the morning mug or afternoon pickup.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Brew a pot of Peet’s ground or whole bean coffee in a blend & roast perfect for your tastes. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O’clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.