The Costa Rica selected for Aurora is strictly Hard Bean Fancy from the highlands of Tarrazu or Naranjo with the double-sweet lemon bar intensity that defines a great Costa. Then Peet’s added thethe floral flourish of silky Kenya with deep molasses-like sugar browning notes and a signature note of black currant rounds Layering dark silken berry with bright clean citrus sweetness Peet’s Costa Rica Aurora Light Roast brings the flavors of Costa Rica and Kenya together for a brand new day in coffee. Convenient K-Cups offer an easy way to make a quick single-serving of this delicious brew.
- WORLD BLEND: Top-grade Costa Rica and Kenya coffees marry in a sensational light roast. Flavor notes: Layers of light, citrusy confection, kissed with Kenya cassis
- BLENDS FOR ALL TASTES: Single serve doesn’t mean single taste. Whether you enjoy starting each morning with Peet’s dark roast House Blend, our light roast Café Domingo, or you prefer a variety, you can keep your morning routine without brewing a whole pot.
- SAME CARE, SAME COFFEE: The coffee in Peet’s K-Cups for your Keurig Brewing System is the same quality coffee, roasted with the same care, as our bagged coffee. Enjoy the convenience of a single cup of fresh coffee with the taste & quality of Peet’s.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Peet’s K-Cup single serve coffee pods brew a mug of coffee in some of our most popular blends. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O’clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.