This medium-roast blend was crafted from three Latin American coffees for slow sipping and savoring. Flavor notes: smooth and balanced, with hints of toffee sweetness and a crisp, clean finish.Product shelf life is 365 Days
- THE AMERICAS: Named for our third café in Berkeley, this blend of washed and natural coffees bespeaks the pleasures of conversing and lingering over an expertly brewed cup. Flavor notes: Nutty, broad-bodied, medium roast perfection
- BLENDS FOR ALL TASTES: Single serve doesn’t mean single taste. Whether you enjoy starting each morning with Peet’s dark roast House Blend, our light roast Café Domingo or you prefer a variety, you can keep your morning routine without brewing a whole pot.
- SAME CARE, SAME COFFEE: The coffee in Peet’s K-Cups for your Keurig Brewing System is the same quality coffee, roasted with the same care, as our bagged coffee. Enjoy the convenience of a single cup of fresh coffee with the taste & quality of Peet’s.
- LIGHT, MEDIUM & DARK ROAST: Peet’s K-Cup single serve coffee pods brew a mug of coffee in some of our most popular blends. Light roast coffees are mild & smooth, medium roast coffees are smooth & aromatic, while dark roast coffees are smoky & full bodied.
- COMPARE WITH: Eight O’clock, Vitascope, illy, Folgers, Organic Coffee Co., Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, Koffee Kult, Copper Moon, Community Coffee, Kauai Coffee, Kicking Horse Coffee, Ethical Bean Coffee, Don Tomas Coffee, Caza Trail Coffee, Hygge Coffee Co.