Pet’s NEW People & Planet coffees highlight our commitment to Social Responsibility, including a showcase of carefully selected, USDA Organic and Fair Trade Certified coffees that support farming communities while delivery an exception cup.
Alma de la Tierra represents coffee grown according to the methods and standards set forth by the USDA, in which coffee producers must use very little, if any, chemicals on their crops and they must employ farming methods that are not harmful to the environment.
- THE AMERICAS: Alma de la Tierra is Spanish for Soul of the Earth, & the “soul” of this coffee is found in the high-altitude regions of Latin America, where we work with the finest organic farms from Guatemala to Colombia. Sweet citrus, smooth, chocolate
- Our People & Planet coffees highlight important components of the journey we’re on to provide remarkable quality while caring for farmers and the environment.
- Alma de la Tierra is a carefully selected USDA Organic coffee that supports farming communities while delivering an exceptional cup.
- Alma de la Tierra is a dark roast coffee.
- Alma de la Tierra is available in both k-cup packs and ground 10.5oz bags.