Peak Performance Organic Coffee is a high altitude single origin fair trade
organic coffee that is grown in the Guatemalan Highlands, is pesticide free, and
loaded with antioxidants. Medium roast. Choose Ground or Whole Bean from
the options near the top of this page and when you click the “Add To Cart” button
and order now you’ll also get a free copy of the special report called “How To
Make The Healthiest Cup Of Coffee”
Commercial grade coffee like the ones you may find at your local coffee shop or
fast food restaurants can be VERY unhealthy. Non-Organic coffee beans are
some of the most heavily sprayed foods with pesticides. Since you care about
your health and do your best to eat healthy, it only makes sense that your
daily cup of coffee be healthy too! With Peak Performance High Altitude Organic
Coffee you can rest assured knowing that you are putting the HEALTHIEST
and CLEANEST cup of coffee in your body everyday to give you the
mental energy, physical energy, and alertness you need to achieve your Peak Performance!
100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE – TRY PEAK PERFORMANCE ORGANIC COFFEE
COMPLETELY RISK FREE. We are so confident that you will feel the difference
and LOVE our Peak Performance Coffee, so if you aren’t COMPLETELY
satisfied for any reason you are completely covered with a
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! Simply click the add to cart button at the
top of this page to try yours now completely RISK FREE!
- FAIR TRADE – USDA CERTIFIED ORGANIC – SINGLE ORIGIN – HIGH ALTITUDE. IF WE COULD MAKE THIS COFFEE ANY HEALTHIER WE WOULD! MEDIUM ROAST. ALSO COMES WITH FREE SPECIAL REPORT CALLED “HOW TO MAKE THE HEALTHIEST CUP OF COFFEE”
- Healthy Coffee Rule #1) Always Go Organic. Why? Because conventional coffee is one of the most heavily treated crops with pesticides, fungicides, and herbicides. One of the many health risks with these chemicals is that they can act as “xenoestrogens” in your body disrupting hormone balance for both men and women.
- Healthy Coffee Rule #2) Coffee Grown At High Altitude Is Better. Why? Because the higher the altitude the coffee is grown at, the denser the bean. You may have heard the term “Strictly Hard Bean” (SHB) which denotes an especially dense, high-altitude coffee. This Peak Performance Organic Coffee grown in the Guatemalan Highlands is a perfect example of this. This higher elevation bean is more dense and thus of a higher quality grade. High Altitude Coffee also tends to have more antioxidants!
- Healthy Coffee Rule #3) Single Origin Coffee Is Better. Why? Because while “Blended” Coffee like a “Breakfast Blend” might sound cool… there’s a much higher likelihood that at least one of the bean varieties that went into that blend was contaminated (coffee has been commonly known to be contaminated with energy robbing mold), meaning the entire batch is now contaminated.
- 100% HAPPINESS GUARANTEE – TRY PEAK PERFORMANCE ORGANIC COFFEE COMPLETELY RISK FREE. We are so confident that you will feel the difference and LOVE Peak Performance Coffee, so if you aren’t COMPLETELY satisfied for any reason you are completely covered with a 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! Simply click the add to cart button at the top of this page to try yours now completely RISK FREE!