Paradise Mountain Organic Coffee is a bird friendly family of growers, roasters and coffee lovers from around the world who have partnered together to bring you the best high grown Arabica coffees from the mountainous regions of Chiang Mai, Thailand. As farm owners, we work in partnership with our growers, offering the education and tools needed to support the most sustainable methods of growing, harvesting and roasting. We are committed to providing the highest quality, awareness and ethical standards with every bag of our coffee. Using small batch traditional drum roasters and our high elevation method of roasting we ensure a coffee with consistency, freshness and a distinctive taste that truly reflects the piece of paradise in which it is grown. “We Promise you Will Taste the Difference”
- A prized rare hand selected bean from our bird friendly certified farm in Chiang Mai, Thailand.
- This special bean offers delicate notes of citrus and cacao, a rich body and a smooth and balanced finish.
- No coffee matches our certifications, USDA certified organic, Smithsonian Bird Friendly (highest shade grown certification) Kosher certified, Direct trade, non-GMO.
- Recently rated by Coffee Review, “Best new coffee of the year”, stating this is quite the exceptional coffee.
- If you like bitter, acidic coffee stay away, this makes a smooth full bodied cup of coffee.