VARIETY DESCRIPTION: Bold yet refined. Strong, yet smooth. A study in contradiction or a reflection of the man for whom it was created? Maybe both. This inspired decaf blend of medium-roasted Central American and darker-roasted Indonesian coffees is robust and satisfying. Made with 100% organic Arabica coffee.
ABOUT NEWMAN’S OWN ORGANICS:
GREAT TASTING COFFEE THAT HAPPENS TO BE ORGANIC. SOME RELATIONSHIPS ARE MEANT TO HAPPEN. It seems only natural that two companies with a shared vision of a better world would unite to bring you exceptional coffee and the chance to make a difference. Fair Trade organic coffee gives you great taste and the chance to make a real difference in the lives of coffee farmers around the world. Because farmers get a fair price for their crop, they are better able to take care of their land, their families, and themselves.
INGREDIENTS: ORGANIC ARABICA COFFEE
PACKAGING CHANGE: In the next few months you may notice a change to the K-Cup pack lids. We have provided an image of the current K-Cup pack lid design, as well as the new K-Cup pack lid design. Please note the product ingredients have not changed.
- Tasting Notes: A hearty, full-bodied decaf. Bold yet refined. Strong, yet smooth
- Product Details: This is a Decaf, Medium Roast Coffee, that is Fair Trade Certified, USDA Organic and Kosher (U)
- Count Size: Contains six cartons, each with 12 K-Cup packs, totaling 72 K-Cup packs
- Keurig Quality: If it doesn’t have the Keurig logo, it’s not Keurig quality. In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig K-Cup packs
- The Keurig Difference: Whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and café style beverages
- Shipping Details: Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Ships in Amazon Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- A hearty, full-bodied decaf; Bold yet refined; Strong, yet smooth
- Decaf, medium roast coffee; Fair trade certified coffee, USDA organic, kosher (u)
- Keurig quality: if it doesn’t have the Keurig logo, it’s not Keurig quality; In order for your Keurig brewer to give you the best beverage possible, be sure to use only Keurig k-cup packs
- The Keurig difference: whether your morning joe gives you grounds for celebration or mocha makes you over the moon, your Keurig brewer is able to brew over 250 varieties of coffee, tea and hot cocoa, plus seasonal and cafe style beverages