Jo Coffee is a subsidiary coffee business and trademarked brand of Specialty Java Inc., (Founded 2002) and is a member of the Specialty Coffee Association of America, The Roaster’s Guild, Rainforest Alliance, Fair Trade USA and Slow Food USA. Visit our Jo Coffee website for further information or fundraiser, wholesale and distributor inquiries. Descriptive flavor terms are naturally occurring undertones in the coffee and no flavors are added. We recommend using a Specialty Coffee Association, Certified Home Brewer, to produce the best cup of coffee. All SCA Certified Brewers provide the proper water temperature, brewing time, and ability to brew within the SCA Golden Cup recommendations. See the complete list brewers at sca.coffee/certified-home-brewer/
- PROFESSIONAL CUPPING NOTES: SMOOTH | BALANCED | AROMATIC | HINTS OF CARAMEL & COCOA | NO FLAVORING ADDED | Descriptive terms are simply subtle undertones in the coffee itself and no flavors are added.
- At Jo Coffee, we purchase only from the top 2% of all Arabica raw coffee worldwide through direct sourcing and through a dedicated team of coffee cupping experts. We strive for coffee perfection in every hand-crafted artisan roast.
- With many thousands of satisfied Amazon coffee customers across the USA, you can also read thousands of customer reviews at our website. Send us your coffee review too! Like it? Look to your right and Share!
- Jo Coffee is proud to offer USDA Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified and Kosher Certified Coffee. We recognize and give honor to the many small coffee growers around the planet.
- Click the “Jo Coffee” link just above the price section to see other Jo Coffee sizes and offerings. Check back as more offerings are coming soon!