Napa Superiore Low Acid Coffee
Our coffee beans are responsibly sourced from farms in Puer county in Yunnan province China, which is traditionally famous for its tea products. The addition of coffee plantations is helping local farmers to adapt to seasonal variations in tea production. After decades of the farm, Yunnan’s coffee beans are drawing much more attention in the coffee industry. The reason is the quality of coffee beans has now significantly exceeded the quality level of mass goods.
Healthier Coffee Beans
The fat content of common coffee beans has been significantly reduced to half. We carefully hand roast small batches of beans on a daily basis. This process produces exquisite high-grade beans with a delightful aroma and enhanced natural sweetness.
–Low acid, which makes Napa Superiore coffee ideal for people with chronic heartburn, ulcers or acid reflux.
–Extra smooth, coffee to make a fresh start for your day. Full aroma with little bittersweetness chocolate and a sweet nuttiness.
–Single origin, freshly roast Arabica coffee beans, no additives, artificial flavours, preservatives or added calories.
–All coffee brewers, ideal for French press, Moka pot, Pour over, drip coffee machines.
–Half the fat, compared to standard coffee beans.
–No sugar needed, enhanced natural sweetness from coffee beans.
–Small batch roast, on a daily basis.
–Longer storage time.
Napa Superiore Coffee offers 12-month money back guarantee. If you have any question for the product, please contact us. We will reply and provide best service for you within 12 hours.
- Extra Smooth – Full aroma with a little bittersweet chocolate and sweet nuttiness, to make a fresh start for your day.
- Low Acid – The best choice for people with chronic heartburn, ulcers or acid reflux.
- Single Origin – Freshly roast Arabica coffee beans from Puer, Yunan Province, no additives, artificial flavors, preservatives or added calories.
- Healthier – Half the fat compared to standard coffee beans. The enhanced natural sweetness from coffee beans, sugar is not required.
- Longer Lasting Freshness – Freshly roasted in small batches on a daily basis lasting for 18-month.