Why is Monte Vista Coffee different?
✔ Coffee is made for the moment – which is why our family owned farm monitors each micro-lot carefully, nourishing the plants and
methodically picking the reddest of cherries by hand to assure that the moment is unforgettable just like our coffee
✔ It is one of Honduras’ hidden gems, with a privileged microclimate to harvest specialty coffee
✔ We keep a tight relationship with the family owned farm to provide an exquisite farm to cup experience
✔ Roasting process is done in micro-batches to guarantee quality and freshness
We have been working with the community for over 50 years and everyone loves working for our estate.
♥In addition to fair labor practices, we donate drinking water to the surrounding communities and contribute to the education and well being
of every individual who helps in the process of giving us this amazing cup of coffee.
For more information or pictures of the estate and community, visit our website
or get a tour of the estate with our video
- MICRO-BATCH FRESHNESS – Our coffee beans are handpicked, carefully selected and roasted to perfection in small batches to ensure richness of flavor and quality
- A FARM TO CUP EXPERIENCE – It has been a family tradition focused on quality for over 50 years (3 GENERATIONS)
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – you be the judge. If you don’t love it, we will refund your order.
- STRICTLY HIGH GROWN – Our coffee is produced at 4700ft above sea level, giving you the best brew every time
- FLAVOR PROFILE – Citrus Caramel Aroma, Medium Acidity and Sweet Chocolate Finish