—HIGH PEAKS, OPEN SPACES, GREAT COFFEES— MOJAVE COFFEE brings you some of the world’s best premium specialty coffee. We love a great coffee; one that makes an impression in aroma and taste from first to last; and we love providing that coffee to you. WE SEARCH for the best organic, single-origin, shade-grown, 100% high altitude Arabica. These beans grow slower and mature longer, yielding smoother, more complex, and complete flavor profiles. ROASTED IN SMALL-BATCHES by Josef, an Artisan master coffee roaster, to bring out everything these beans have to offer. YOU GET THE BEST: High altitude, single-origin, organic, shade-grown, fair trade, small-batch roasted by an Artisan master. Superbly packaged. WE GIVE BACK: 5% of profits to two well-known worldwide organizations: one dedicated to family farmers and one dedicated to preserving wildlands.
- Single-Origin, Shade-Grown, Small-Batch, Fair Trade Direct Trade, 100% High Altitude Premium Arabica
- Superb Grade 88! Tasting notes: Cocoa, Fruit Candy, Nut, Dark Berry, Mild Ginger, Soft Finish.
- The Santa Elena plantation covers 750 acres in the Tarrazu region. Located at 4,300 ft on volcanic soil with ideal pH. The beans were shade-grown under Poro and Eucalyptus, producing suberb complex flavors. A show stopper Costa Rica.
- Small-Batch, Artisan Master Roasted to Create the Ideal Roast Profile
- Fresh-Roasted, Immediately Nitrogen packed for optimal taste with a one-way freshness valve