It’s no accident that Lavazza is Italy’s favorite coffee. Four generations of the Lavazza family have dedicated over 120 years to finding the best blends of coffee beans from all over the world to provide you the authentic Italian experience. The Lavazza Super Crema Whole Bean Coffee Blend is no exception. A mix of Arabica varieties from Brazil, Colombia, and India and Robustas from Indonesia and Vietnam creates a mild and creamy medium espresso roast. You’ll taste hints of honey, almonds, and dried fruit with every velvety sip. This blend is ideally brewed as a traditional Italian espresso but is versatile enough to work with a drip coffee maker, French press, moka pot… whatever your favorite method of brewing may be. Enjoy a true taste of Italy that is uniquely Lavazza.
- One 2.2 lb. bag of Lavazza Super Crema Italian whole coffee beans
- Mild and creamy medium espresso roast with notes of honey, almonds, and dried fruit
- Blended and roasted in Italy
- Suitable for espresso (fine grinding) and drip coffee (coarse grinding) preparations
- Italy’s Favorite Coffee Lavazza Super Crema Espresso – Whole Bean Coffee
- Supercrema delivers a velvety crema and a long-lasting taste 2.2-Pound Bag
- Suitable for espresso (fine grinding) and drip coffee (coarse grinding) preparations.