Koffee Kult Thunder Bolt coffee is a dark roast / french roast coffee for coffee drinkers that prefer a robust dark coffee. Containing a blend of Colombian and Brazil French roasted specialty grade coffee beans. Thunder Bolt will keep you going when you need the strongest coffee to get or keep you going. All Koffee Kult coffee coffee is artisan roasted in our small batch roaster by hand. Then packaged as whole bean coffee to ensure optimal freshness in a re-sealable coffee bag with a one way value to enable the beans to degas while keeping air out.
These gourmet coffee beans come in a Koffee Kult bag that has a flat bottom that can be open by hand without scissors. Having fresh coffee is easy with this bags included zipper to keep the air out and insure awesome coffee.Thunder Bolt comes in whole bean and ground coffee options. Enabling all coffee drinkers easy ability brew this coffee.
There are many ways to enjoy these dark coffee beans such as drip, ice coffee, cappuccino espresso beans, poor over, Chemex or cold brew coffee.
- PACKED WITH FLAVOR Our whole bean coffee features French roast coffee beans with medium acidity and a crisp, sweet finish. The aroma is every bit as pleasing as the taste of the gourmet coffee.
- BRING THE COFFEE SHOP HOME Our coffee beans whole roast product is a true restaurant coffee in terms of its quality. You can use it in a French press, to pour over coffee or in a drip coffee maker for a perfect cup every time. Unique birthday and Christmas gift for her, for women, for men, boyfriend, for him and for Mom.
- ORGANICALLY SOURCED Our Colombian coffee whole bean product is produced with respect for the planet and is completely free of chemical contaminants, so with every sip, you’re only getting delicious whole bean coffee and nothing else!
- THE BEANS THAT GIVE BACK To strengthen the community, our coffee whole bean product is ethically sourced. Our fairly traded coffee helps workers provide better lives for their families, so you can feel good about buying it.
- PACKAGED FOR FRESHNESS Our coffee beans are placed in the packaging immediately after roasting. Our gourmet coffee beans stay fresh and delicious for full flavor and aroma with every brew.