And now, along with its intense notes of English walnut, cacao and a pleasant citrus-like flavor, Kion Coffee is yours for the drinking. This is, bar none, the cleanest coffee on the face of the planet. We have cut no corners and made no exceptions. If health is your priority, and especially if you are consuming coffee as a staple each day, you can drink Kion Coffee with the complete confidence that it is 100% pure.
Ready to start?
Purely Delicious Flavor Profile. This is a soft yet rich coffee with hints of milk chocolate, toasted pecan and a whisper or orange blossom that lingers on the finish.
High Quality Beans: Specialty-grade, organic beans are selected from around the world.
Toxin Screening: These beans are then screened for toxins, like pesticides and mold.
Roasted for Health: The beans are roasted to the perfect point where antioxidants are maximized, acrylamide is minimized, and PAH is avoided, thanks to smokeless roasting technology.
Taste-Tested By Experts: Each roast is tasted for optimum flavor by world-class coffee specialists.
Nitrogen-Flushed Bags: Our unique packaging process locks in freshness & nutrients.
Grab your first bag now!
- Kion Coffee starts with the healthiest possible green beans. We test organic coffees from all over the world to find the green beans with the highest antioxidant levels – and we work to maintain those levels all the way through the production process. At Kion, we will never tolerate pesticide-soaked beans, or grow our coffee in fields that are doused with herbicides. This is especially important because coffee beans contain one of the highest pesticide residues in the world.
- Kion Coffee requires “near zero defects”. Only the highest quality, specialty grade coffee beans meet our standards. We rigidly test for toxins and never select beans that are chipped enough to risk an uneven roast, or beans that may contain undesirable microorganisms.
- Kion Coffee never contains mold. Ever. When searching for the freshest coffee possible, mold cannot be tolerated. We use an independent laboratory to test for 60 different types of mold – ensuring that our coffee is mold-free at every point of the production chain.
- Kion Coffee is grown sustainably, then hand picked and hand selected. We only choose the best coffees from the best organic, sustainable farms in the world, where we have a direct relationship with the farmer. The farms that grow Kion Coffee use production practices that are good for the planet, good for the coffee crop, and good for the people who grow the coffee, both economically and ecologically.
- Kion Coffee is roasted to perfection. Selecting roasts that fall within the middle of the roasting spectrum scale – specifically medium roasts – provide the highest levels of healthy phytochemicals while limiting excessive caffeine.