Smooth, savory, seductive. The Three Sisters are a trio of towering Canadian Rocky Mountains. We pay homage to these powerful peaks with a triple punch of light, medium and dark roasts. Great taste hits new heights!
- MEDIUM ROAST, WHOLE BEAN: Smooth, savory, seductive. The Three Sisters are a trio of towering Canadian Rocky Mountains. Pay homage to these powerful peaks.
- TASTING NOTES, BREW METHOD: Well-rounded and complex with notes of sweet tobacco, stone fruit and cocoa. Recommended methods: French press, drip machine, pour over and cold brew.
- ORIGIN INDONESIA, CENTRAL & SOUTH AMERICA: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- ORGANIC, FAIRTRADE, KOSHER, SHADE GROWN, ARABICA COFFEE: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100% Certified.
- ROASTED IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS: It’s all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks.