Sweet, smoky, audacious. If there’s something worth doing, we think it’s worth doing great. This remarkable blend of beans is the spirit of Kicking Horse Coffee, and a bold invitation to wake up and kick ass with us.
- DARK ROAST, WHOLE BEAN: Sweet, smoky, audacious. This remarkable blend of beans is the spirit of Kicking Horse Coffee, and a bold invitation to wake up and kick ass with us.
- TASTING NOTES, BREW METHOD: Chocolate malt, molasses, licorice and an earthy lingering finish. Recommended methods: French press, drip machine, pour over and cold brew.
- ORIGIN INDONESIA & SOUTH AMERICA: Grown in a socially and environmentally responsible way, by farmers with sustainable businesses they can depend on.
- ORGANIC, FAIRTRADE, KOSHER, SHADE GROWN, ARABICA COFFEE: Coffee that is good and fair for the coffee drinkers, the farmers and the planet. 100% Certified.
- ROASTED IN THE ROCKY MOUNTAINS: It’s all deep, dark and delicious, roasted right below the towering Canadian Rocky Mountain peaks.