HealthWise Gourmet Coffees use Colombian Arabica Supremo beans exclusively, one of the highest grades of coffee beans available. The company roasts coffee in small batches to ensure quality and consistency. The TechnoRoasting process eliminates acids and irritants, which helps all who suffer from heartburn or stomach conditions exacerbated by acid. Instead of compromising flavor, the process also reduces bitterness and harshness common to other coffee products, which leaves a rich and mellow taste. The same process also protects the original minerals and micro-nutrients from coffee beans that many health-care products leverage. This contrasts with the roasting processes most often used by others, which typically destroys the compounds within coffee beans that offer many health benefits. An additional benefit of this process allows a pot to remain on a burner for hours without becoming increasingly bitter, a common consequence of other roasting methods. Similarly, you can refrigerate HealthWise coffee for up to one week, reheat it to below boiling, and the tast will remain unchanged from the original brewed cup. The total yield from a 12-ounce can, 110 cups, exceeds other brands as well since you do not have to use as many beans to make a full-flavored cup or pot.
- Roasted exclusively with the highest grade and certified Colombian Supremo Arabica beans
- An FDA-approved TechnoRoasting process reduces the heartburn-producing acid common to other coffee products
- The same TechnoRoasting process also protects essential minerals, antioxidants, vitamins and other nutrients often excluded by other roasting processes
- The roasting process also reduces the bitterness and harshness that other roasting methods often leave behind
- The Kosher-certified and Vatican-endorsed 12-ounce can offers 110 cups of low-acid coffee