NO SLEEP ‘TIL BROOKLYN!
Stone Street is a specialty roaster located in the heart of Brooklyn, NYC and we’ve been roasting delicious coffee since 2009
- Who we are We are dedicated to the fine art of handcrafted coffees. We take pride in our ethical & intimate sourcing relationships with the best coffee farms and growing regions. We have perfected the roasting process over many years and we expertly develop each coffee’s unique characteristics and full flavor profile.
- Who is it for? Coffee lovers who appreciate gourmet beans, well-balanced taste/roast profiles, & freshly roasted small batch quality
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM OUR HAZELNUT COFFEE
- Roast Level Medium
- Flavor Qualities Luscious, buttery hazelnut flavor with sweet, nutty aroma
- Bean Origin 100% Colombian Arabica
- Stand Up Pouch Packaging 3-Layer Natural Kraft + Foil Resealable large bag. Includes a one-way de-gassing valve to maintain freshness & aroma.
- Size 1 Pound Ground Coffee (fun fact: this gives you approx 65 cups of brewed coffee)
- FRESHLY ROASTED COFFEE: makes all the difference! We start with 100% Colombian Arabica beans and then add high-quality flavor to create a delicious brew!
- TASTING NOTES: Hazelnut coffee is an indulgent treat! Enjoy the nutty aroma in the morning, as a luscious dessert coffee, or for a festive holiday treat or gift
- NO SLEEP ‘TIL BROOKLYN: We’re a ‘Micro-Roasterie’ roaster located in the heart of Brooklyn, NYC and we’ve been roasting delicious coffee since 2009.
- GOURMET MICRO-ROASTED COFFEE: We are dedicated to the fine art of handcrafted coffees. We only roast in small batches using state-of-the-art equipment so that we are able to expertly develop the flavor profile & unique characteristics of each coffee bean.
- DIRECT SOURCING RELATIONSHIPS: We source & buy only the best specialty grade beans. Our standards are high and we have a dedicated team of coffee cupping experts. We strive for coffee perfection in every hand-crafted artisan roast