Original Lion Coffee is noted for its subtle sweet taste and flawless smooth finish. This original coffee blend is created from hand-selected coffee beans from specific growing regions. And… Original Lion Coffee blend has satisfied our customers and friends since 1864. Over the years, they have come back to this coffee again and again. It’s over a century of coffee roasting experience in your cup!
- ORIGINAL Lion Coffee Medium Roast Ground International Blend with a Bold, yet Medium Bodied Coffee with a Clean, Sweet Finish. An Island Favorite.
- Medium roast coffees have an exquisitely balanced flavor, aroma and acidity. Neither too soft or too strong, they’re perfect for the in-between palate. Medium Roast is the most popular roast and is often called American Roast, Regular Roast or City Roast. With a tad more caffeine than a dark roast, it’s a perfect afternoon coffee.
- Lion Coffee – The Pride of the Hawaiian Islands – Proudly Roasting Since 1864.
- A Century of Wisdom in Every Roast!
- How to Brew the Perfect Cup – 2 Tablespoons Ground Coffee (adjust to taste), 6 Ounces Fresh Water. To Brew Ice Coffee, use half the volume of water and add an equal amount of ice after brewing.