The water reservoir must be below the max line in order to brew. The carafe (coffee pot) must be on the hot plate and all connections must be secure. For all the adventurous coffee drinkers out there, there’s finally a coffee-brewing machine that can satisfy the tastebuds in three different ways. The 2-Way FlexBrew® Coffeemaker maximizes your brewing flexibility and offers more brewing options than most coffeemakers. To start your day, you can use the single-serve side to brew into a standard-size cup or brew up to a 14 oz. travel mug. What’s more, you have the choice of brewing with a single-serve pack or your favorite ground coffee. On mornings when you want to enjoy cup after cup, or when you’re entertaining, the carafe side makes a full 12-cup pot. So much in so little space, the 2-Way FlexBrew® Coffeemaker provides maximum flexibility for your coffee drinking enjoyment. PLEASE NOTE: Travel Mug is not included. 1) K- cup not working Answer: You need to press the K-cup all the way down till it locks in place 2) Plastic smell Answer: Run a full cycle of vinegar followed by water to rid the smell.
- Programmable timer with 2 hour automatic shutoff
- Compatible with K-Cup Packs
- Versatile brewing – single cup or a full pot
- This Certified Refurbished product is manufacturer refurbished, shows limited or no wear, and includes all original accessories plus a 90-day warranty
- Brew a full pot of coffee – Regular or bold brew strength (Please refer to the “Tips” mentioned in the Product Description before use)