Guatemalan Antigua Coffee are grown in the Antigua district at high altitudes in rich volcanic soil. These Guatemalan coffee beans are distinguishable by its heavy body, lively cup and subtle smoky spicy overtones. Experience the intensity of this fantastic coffee
Single Origin Coffee from the Santa Barbara Estate these Guatemalan Coffee beans are rich full bodied coffee with a smooth, sophisticated flavor and an intense aroma. Distinguishable by its heavy body, and lively cup with subtle smoky spicy overtones with a superb sweet finish. Grown in the Antigua Coffee district at high altitudes (5,000 – 6,000 feet) in rich, volcanic soil, this coffee.
Volcanica Coffee is a specialty importer and retailer of exotic gourmet coffee beans that is committed to offering only the finest quality coffee from volcanic regions around the world that are wonderfully exotic and remarkable in taste. 100% customer satisfaction guaranteed.
- 100% Pure Guatemalan Antigua Coffee that is rich full bodied coffee with a smooth, sophisticated flavor and an intense aroma.
- Single Origin from the Santa Barbara Estate in Antigua that is comfortably located in between two volcanoes, therefore the volcanic soil which is found around this area is very young and fresh, an ideal type of growing place for coffee.
- Medium roasted for a remarkable taste, Fresh roasted the immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness
- Fresh roasted the immediately packed and sealed to assure freshness
- 100% Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed