The mountains are a special place. It’s where Green Mountain Coffee Roasters was born. It’s where we developed our adventurous spirit and commitment to improving the lands through sustainably sourced coffee. We’re driven to bring the world a richer, better cup of coffee. Be bold. Be alive. Grab a cup and get out there. Explore the complex flavors that thrive in the dense mountains of Indonesia. A deliciously dark body conjures a heady aroma of brown sugar and warm spices for a bold, sultry experience. Made with 100% Arabica coffee. These single-serve K-Cup pods are compatible with all Keurig K-Cup Pod Single-Serve Coffee Makers. Each K-Cup pod is filled with the freshest ground coffee and brews a perfect, great tasting cup of coffee, every time. Certified Orthodox Union Kosher, and Fair Trade Certified. What does being Fair Trade Certified mean? Being Fair Trade Certified mean that our farmers receive a fair price for quality products, can reinvest in their crops and communities, and achieve better health care, education, and quality of life. Since 2001, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters has become one of the leading roasters of Fair Trade coffee. We’re also involved in global and local efforts to continually enhance the living conditions of our growers and their families.
- Sultry, syrupy, and rich – this superb coffee was born in the lush mountains of Indonesia
- Dark roast, caffeinated coffee
- Each K-Cup pod is made with 100% Arabica ground coffee and no artificial ingredients
- USDA Certified Organic and Fair Trade Certified blend that supports environmental and sustainable farming efforts
- Certified Orthodox Union Kosher (U)