The Gaggia Velasca is a powerful and convenient super-automatic espresso machine. Its low profile and high programmability make it right at home in any kitchen. PANNARELLO STEAM WAND: A Gaggia innovation, the Pannarello style steam wand simplifies the milk frothing process by injecting air directly into your milk to create rich, velvety milk foam perfect for lattes and cappuccinos. To stop adding air while frothing, simple submerge the wand’s air intake hole in your milk. The steam wand can also be used to dispense hot water for drinks like cafe Americanos and hot tea. LOW PROFILE: The Velasca is right at home under cabinets with its front loading water reservoir. At under 14 inches tall, minimal clearance is needed to fit it under your cupboards. PROGRAMMABLE: The Gaggia Velasca drink buttons can be programmed with your preferred beverage volume, strength, and temperature. You are also able to choose between using whole bean or pre-ground coffee. CAPACITY: The Velasca has a 54oz removable water reservoir and a 10.5oz bean hopper. The internal dreg bin can hold up to 10 spent pucks of coffee. EASY MAINTENANCE: The machine features a removable brew unit as well as an automatic rinse and descale cycle. LOW-ENERGY STANDBY MODE: After one hour of idle time, the Velasca will enter a low energy (-1 W) standby mode to reduce power consumption.
- Manual frothing for milk-based drinks: Pannarello steam wand for frothing milk
- Programmable: programmable brewing options for Espresso and Espresso Lungo with 3 different temperature settings
- Ceramic burr grinder and brew unit: ceramic burr grinder with 10 fineness settings, 5 brew strength settings, and bean hopper with 10.5oz capacity
- Front loaded water reservoir: features a 54oz capacity and pulls out from the front of the machine, ideal for low hanging cabinets
- 2 year warranty: hassle free 2 year warranty handled by Gaggia USA directly. For Gaggia usa’s call center, call 888-389-4123