Frieling French Presses Win 2017 Housewares Design Award. An independent panel of judges selected the Frieling French Presses as the winner for its superior design, appearance, function and originality. Frieling’s French Presses feature a patented dual filtration system combining a pre-filter and an exclusive super-fine screen for better coffee. The screen catches coffee grounds that may have passed through the pre-filter, eliminating bitter aftertaste and sediment in the cup. A stainless steel ring inside the coil prevents grounds from bypassing the filter. A tribute to simplicity, style and smart design, these models are double-wall insulated to retain heat up to four times longer than a glass press.
- Double-wall 18/10 stainless-steel French press for coffee or tea; 23 ounce capacity, measures 9-inches high
- Brushed stainless finish outside and brushed finish inside; full-length handle is comfortable in the hand
- 2 stage filter system uses a pre-filter & super-fine mesh filter for zero sediment in cup; metal wire inside coil presses plunger against inside wall
- Carafe doubles as insulated serving pitcher; retains heat 4 times longer than glass
- Disassembles easily for washing; dishwasher safe; 5 year warranty against manufacturing defects