Since 1929, our family has grown Arabica coffee in the mountains of Jinotega, Nicaragua. Over the years, we have perfected our processes to ensure the finest specialty coffee is produced under sustainable farming practices. Our green coffee beans are exported directly to our Texas roasting facility where it is drum roasted in small batches using profiles carefully developed for our medium bodied coffee. With low acidity, the coffee boasts smooth, sweet characteristics and citrus notes. Primos Coffee Company never blends our coffee with others thereby maintaining its unique qualities. The coffee has been medium roasted, also known as city or regular roast, which is the most common roasting profile. The natural origin flavors of the beans are more dominant than the roast flavors and the finish is delightfully aromatic. After roasting, the beans were coarsely ground. Coarsely ground coffee is perfect for the longer brewing time required with a french press. From our farm and roaster to your home, we know you will enjoy every cup.
- Premium Arabica beans selected from the best micro-lots at our fourth generation family farm
- Medium body, low acidity, smooth, sweet with citrus notes, consistent as coffee is never blended
- Medium roasted for pleasant flavor and coarsely ground for the slow brewing method of french press
- Strictly high grown under shade trees, harvested by hand, European prepared and naturally dried
- Produced sustainably with the highest standards for our fellow Nicaraguans and natural resources