French roast, ground Arabica coffee. Fairtrade and organic certified, ethical bean coffee is artisan roasted in a carbon neutral facility in Vancouver, Canada. Scan the bag’s qr code on the back to trace the coffee from crop to cup. Superdark-the lovechild of dark alchemy and complete combustion. A hammering dark roast, blended to display body, balance and a dark cocoa-laced finish.
- 8 oz GROUND COFFEE: Ethical Bean Superdark French Roast Coffee. A hammering dark roast, blended to display body, balance and a dazzling cocoa-laced finish.
- DARK ROAST: Superdark is the quintessential dark roast coffee, without being over roasted. It’s sweetness, fullness, and subtle smokiness makes it so damn good. If you’re a dark roast drinker, you owe it to yourself to give Superdark a go.
- SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICAN ORIGIN: Our fair trade certified coffee is sourced seasonally from premium arabica coffee, grown at high altitudes. Scan the QR code sticker on the back of your bag to discover a world of information about your coffee and trace the beans from crop to cup.
- ARTISAN ROASTED IN VANCOUVER, CANADA: Every delicious cup of Ethical Bean Coffee has been crafted with one simple objective in mind – to make the best fairtrade certified organic coffee on the planet.
- FAIRTRADE, ORGANIC, KOSHER, B CORP CERTIFIED: We’ve got you covered with third party social and environmental certifications. Better for farmers and their families, better for the planet, and of course, better for you.