Our process makes a difference. As our family learned on our coffee estate in Cuba nearly 150 years ago, care is the most important step in cultivating quality coffee. That simple idea is what makes Don Francisco’s Coffee and Cafe La Llave different to this day. We are involved at each step of the process– from sourcing high quality coffees to personally cupping samples each morning to our commitment to empowering sustainability. It is this careful attention to detail that allows us to ensure you are getting the best quality coffee in your cup.
- RICH HAZELNUT AROMA AND HINTS OF COCONUT flavor reminiscent of the islands, this blend of premium Arabica coffees brings you an enchanting cup. Does not contain Hawaiian Grown coffees. Naturally and artifically flavored
- WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROVIDING PREMIUM COFFEE with a greener coffee footprint through sustainable practices
- 100% ARABICA COFFEE: Enjoy a delicious cup of Don Francisco’s Family Reserve Coffee, made only with premium 100% Arabica coffee from the world’s best coffee growing regions. Delivers a highly aromatic and rich flavor.
- NEARLY 150 YEARS EXPERTISE IN COFFEE: With nearly 150 years’ experience in sourcing, blending and roasting coffee, you can be sure that you will get a consistently rich and satisfying coffee.
- BLENDED, ROASTED AND PACKED IN THE U.S.A.