Rich hazelnut aroma and hints of coconut flavor reminiscent of the islands, this blend of premium Arabica coffees brings you an enchanting cup. Natural and Artificially Flavored. Does not contain Hawaiian grown coffees
- Rich hazelnut aroma and hints of coconut flavor reminiscent of the islands, this blend of premium Arabica coffees brings you an enchanting cup. Decaffeinated.
- A medium roast, whole bean coffee, made with 100% premium Arabica coffee beans.
- Our bagged coffee is packaged to guarantee outstanding quality. We personally cup each sample to ensure that it meets our standards.
- Sustainable coffee roasting leaves a light carbon footprint – are you sipping sustainable coffee? At Gaviña, we make environmentally “green” coffee at our eco-friendly facility in California. We are committed to preserving the Earth’s natural resources for future generations.
- We are fortunate to have extraordinary and consistent access to the finest coffee from Central and South America, through Southeast Asia and East Africa. We source our coffee from different parts of the world that fall within the “Coffee Belt.” This is an area between the Tropic of Cancer and the Tropic of Capricorn. It’s here in these elevated, mountainous regions near the Equator that the best beans are grown.