Enjoy delicious espresso made your way with De’Longhi’s pump espresso and cappuccino maker. You can choose to brew ground espresso or E.S.E pods with the unique patented dual filter holder. The Sempre Crema Filter, used with two measures of ground coffee, enhances the brewing process to produce a perfect crema. The E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso) Filter, used with pods or one measure of ground coffee, makes espresso preparation simple and convenient. Either way the choice is yours, making your espresso truly made to order. You can enjoy espresso or cappuccino without worry with two separate thermostats that control water and steam pressure, so you can make both espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature. If you prefer cappuccino you’ll enjoy using the easy-to-use patented cappuccino frother, which includes a special chamber that mixes steam and milk to create a rich creamy froth achieving perfect drinks every time. Other highlights include self-priming operation to eliminate pesky start-up preparation, a built-in tamper to take the guesswork out of tamping and a durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler to ensure many years of delicious espresso.
- Dimensions: 11.81″ x 10.24″ x 9.06″
- Use convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual function filter holder. It makes espresso preparation simple and fast.
- Easily prepares latte and cappuccino with the patented “Cappuccino System” frother. It mixes steam and milk to create a rich, creamy froth for perfect drinks every time
- Eliminate annoying start-up preparation with the self-priming operation
- Always brew espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats, which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately
- Enjoy delicious espresso for years to come with the durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler and 15 bar pump pressure
- Utilize De’Longhi’s call center for customized help setting up and maintaining your machine at 1-800-322-3848