Prepare creamy froth with ease
Simple to clean thanks to a removable 35-ounce water tank
Enjoy delicious espresso made your way with the DeLonghi pump espresso and cappuccino maker. You can choose to brew ground espresso or E.S.E pods with the unique patented dual filter holder. The choice is yours, making your espresso truly made to order. You can enjoy espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats. If you prefer cappuccino you’ll enjoy using the easy-to-use swivel jet frother, which makes perfect drinks every time. Other highlights include self-priming operation to eliminate pesky start-up preparation, removable water tank and drip tray and a durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler to ensure many years of delicious espresso.
Authentic Italian espresso, fast
Swivel Jet Frother
Easily prepare latte and cappuccino with the swivel jet frother. Create a rich, creamy froth for perfect drinks every time.
Patented Dual Function Filter Holder
With the EC155’s dual function filter holder, you can use ground coffee as normal, or convenient coffee pods for faster preparation. It makes espresso and cappuccino preparation quick and easy.
Eliminate annoying start-up preparation with the EC155’s self-priming operation. Get to your coffee faster, with less waiting around for the element and boiler to reach the correct temperature.
Easy to Clean
The EC155 is simple to clean with a removable 35-ounce water tank with indicator light, and a removable drip tray. It’s easy to disassemble, clean, and reassemble to get back to making drinks quickly.
- Input Power: 1100 watts
- Boiler: Stainless Steel
- Pump Pressure: 15-bar
- Cup Warmer: Yes
- Dimensions: 7.50″ x 9.50″ x 11.12″
- Use convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual function filter holder. It makes espresso preparation simple and fast
- Easily prepares latte and cappuccino with the swivel jet frother, for perfect drinks every time
- Eliminate annoying start-up preparation with the self-priming operation
- Always brew espresso at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats, which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately
- Enjoy delicious espresso for years to come with the durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler and 15 bar pump pressure. NOTE: Refer user manual before use
- The unit has a steam dial to keep close when consumer does not want to use the frother. If dial is not fully open water will come out from the coffee spout and from the frother