Enjoy delicious espresso made your way with De’Longhi’s pump espresso and cappuccino maker. You can choose to brew ground espresso or E.S.E pods with the unique patented dual filter holder. The Sempre Crema Filter, used with two measures of ground coffee, enhances the brewing process to produce a perfect crema. The E.S.E. (Easy Serving Espresso) Filter, used with pods or one measure of ground coffee, makes espresso preparation simple and convenient. Either way the choice is yours, making your espresso truly made to order. You can enjoy espresso or cappuccino without worry with two separate thermostats that control water and steam pressure, so you can make both espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature. If you prefer cappuccino you’ll enjoy using the easy-to-use patented cappuccino frother, which includes a special chamber that mixes steam and milk to create a rich creamy froth achieving perfect drinks every time. Other highlights include self-priming operation to eliminate pesky start-up preparation, a unique no-drip design, so you don’t have to deal with messy cleanup and a durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler to ensure many years of delicious espresso.
- The Patented Sempre Crema Filter, used with two measures of ground coffee, enhances the brewing process to produce a perfect crema
- Adjustable frother includes a special chamber that mixes steam and milk to create a rich creamy froth. It’s perfect for making the ideal cappuccino, latte or any other frothy milk Coffee Beverage
- The e.S.E. (Easy serving Espresso) filter, used with pods or one measure of ground Coffee, makes Espresso preparation simple and convenient
- Removable 34-ounce water tank with water level indicator, allows for convenient filling and easy cleaning
- Water and steam pressure are controlled separately, so you can make Espresso or cappuccino at the perfect temperature for both
- Made of durable, high-quality stainless steel, you can count on great Espresso for years to come.